Shareholder Protection Insurance Cover


At Watts we can help you find affordable and suitable Buildings and Contents Insurance by searching the whole of the market. We are not tied to one insurance provider, giving us the chance to really understand your circumstances before going out to search for the right policy. We have a team of highly qualified specialists who understand just how important it is to protect your possessions, including your home.

Your home is a place to feel safe and secure, and a place for you and your family to enjoy. It might be worth looking at protecting your home and its contents, should something unfortunate happen. Buildings and Contents Insurance can help to protect your property from incidents such as loss, damage, accident and theft. While it won’t bring back the things you lose in such an event, it can help you to avoid financial distress.

Finding the right cover for your home

It can be helpful to compare Buildings and Contents Insurances and get different quotes to help you understand the best policy for your needs. At Watts, we can do that for you to save you time and money.

It’s important that you make sure your cover is suitable for your circumstances. Buildings and Contents Insurance can be taken out as combined cover or two separate policies, and different providers can offer various benefits. Most providers will cover you for incidents including fire, theft, flood and damage, but it’s always helpful to check.

Our team of experts can also find you the right policy for cover including Buy to Let Property Insurance and Self Build Project Insurance. We can find home insurance from a selected panel of providers, so that you can feel confident knowing your property and its contents are protected.

How does Buildings and Contents Insurance work?

Buildings Insurance will protect the structure of your property. It will cover the cost of repairing the likes of walls, windows, roof and other permanent fittings such as fitted kitchens and toilets. This type of policy will cover fire and smoke, floods and natural disasters, fallen trees, lamp posts or aerials and vandalism. It can also also vehicle collisions into your property. Some Buildings Insurance policies will also cover additional structures such as garages and driveways.

Contents Insurance will cover belongings if they have been damaged or stolen. This can include furniture, kitchenware, entertainment, soft furnishings, electricals and clothes. You should consider that high-value items may not be covered, and you might need additional cover.

To understand more about protecting your property and its contents, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team of dedicated advisers.


We’d love to help you find the right protection for you.
Call us on 01270 620555
Or request a quote here


I recently contacted Barry to organise life insurance at the end of term of my previous policy. Barry organised the policy at short notice, pricing was very competitive and the service provided was excellent. I would recommend Watts without hesitation.

Scott Harding, Deputy Managing Partner, Poole Alcock LLP


Calculators to help you plan your mortgage payments and stamp duty rates.

Read what some of our existing clients have to say about our services.

Send us an email with your contact details and we’ll arrange for one of our advisers to call you back.